View Profile ChiliChapters

1 Movie Review

yeahhhhhhh this is pretty much my aesthetic yeahhhhhhh...

4 Game Reviews

I'm stuck on the second level somehow but this is great anyway

Amazing art, and very challenging gameplay (at least for me)

I gave up on stage 6, since bricky moves so slow with the box, i had to have frame-perfect timing when moving the boxing. i kept getting so close and failing because of the cannon things.

that being said, i loved the art style, and the music was good. the puzzles were fun to solve (up until level 6, unless i'm an idiot and doing it wrong)

Butzbo responds:

Glad you liked it! :)
And yeah I may have gone a bit overboard with level 6, hahah!
There are different ways to get around the cannons, but I've seen they are pretty frustrating if they get you when you are half-through the puzzle.

2 Audio Reviews

I think you introduce some really cool ideas but then abandon them a bit too quickly (i know it's a short track but still). I love the beeping that starts 10 seconds in and the synth swell at 25 seconds in, and would love to see something built off of those :)

Absolutely stunning. Animation gives life but it is nothing without music like this. I cried real man tears by the end of it.

Bosa responds:

Awesome, and thank you for listening. It's great when I can make my ideas come to life through music, and even see it in animation.

150 Art Reviews

Really love how strong this composition is, and how the characters really feel like a part of their environment.

she's adorable :3

This is such a fun and cool art style and the piece has so much attitude and care put into it. Fantastic work :>

BlockyHaze responds: